Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I started Running Start a week and a half ago. It wasn't actually that bad. I expected to get at least one crummy teacher, but they're all pretty cool. Especially my Creative Writing teacher. I seriously have the COOLEST. Creative writing teacher. EVAR!!! The first thing Mr. Peters did after taking attendance on the first day was have us write down a list of all the people who have ever withheld our creative ability. Once we finished, he brought out a huge paper shredder and told us to bring those papers to the front of the class.

Again; coolest. Teacher. Ever.xD

I also met Cam, a temporary boyfriend. Allow me to explain.

Patrick broke up with me, and I was determined to find a new boyfriend at RS. I happened to meet Cam on the bus home, as he was running desperately to catch it. We found out that we took the same buses to get home and immediately hit off. About two days ago, we kind of had this mutual agreement to start dating. However, after I agreed to go out with him, I started feeling really bad, like not only depressed-bad, but also a little nauseous-bad. I also started having nightmares. I think today I realized that it was probably God telling me that that relationship wasn't right for me. I also found out that his idea of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship was a little different than mine. I was perfectly happy with holding hands and talking. He wanted cuddling and kissing.

I had promised myself that I would not make him a rebound, because I know what that feels like, so today, I told him that I decided that I just wasn't ready for another relationship yet. He took it pretty well, but I'm still worried that I hurt him.

Anyway, who knows, maybe I'll find a Christian otaku who is just right for me, but for now, I think I'll just wait and see.

~The Crazy Hyper Teen =3

No comments: